Interested in reducing your company’s rate of returns and improving trading partner relations while displaying a commitment to customer satisfaction and the environment? If so, implement reverse logistics solutions for your company today. Reverse logistics solutions can benefit your company greatly, and provide valuable data that can better its future functioning. Inmar Reverse Logistics, a company specializing in reverse logistics solutions for over 30 years, guarantees that by using its reverse logistics solutions, your company will receive maximum value.
Types of Reverse Logistics Solutions that Inmar Offers
1) Returns Management: A reverse logistics solution that monitors the reverse logistics process from the initial return authorization to final disposition. This includes facility management, financial management, processing of all physical returns, etc.
2) Asset Recovery: Maximizing the value/revenue of the overstocked, obsolete, surplus products while taking into consideration the brand value.
3) Re-Marketing: A solution that calculates the maximum value from the returned product, and conducts re-marketing strategies, such as refurbishing or repacking, accordingly.
4) Supply Chain Consulting and Analysis: This reverse logistics solution focuses on ensuring the efficient removal of waste, while minimizing loss and risk. This is done through detailed analysis of your company’s supply chain processes.
5) Recall Management: Focuses on liability issues, product reliability and payment, consumer safety, and brand image recovery/management.
Reverse Logistics Solutions Excellence
A leader in providing reverse logistics solutions, Inmar received the Reverse Logistics Operational Excellence Award from the Reverse Logistics Association in March 2011. Inmar won this award due to its exceptional work for their client, ADT. Inmar Reverse Logistics provides technology-driven reverse logistics solutions to a client base of over 300. Their clientele base is spread over a variety of diverse markets, including Toys, Consumer Goods, Footwear and Apparel, Pharmaceutical Companies, etc. Other successful companies specializing in unique reverse logistics solutions include GENCO and ModusLink.com Global Solutions. GENCO’s reverse logistics solutions focus on managing the complete returns management process for its customers throughout the whole of North America, while ModlusLink Global Solutions focuses on integrated returns management, repair, and asset disposition solutions.