ASC Software Review
Who they are
ASC Software is a top of the line supply chain vendor with over 20 years of industry experience. ASC Software’s supply chain solution has optimized the task of processing orders from the front to the backend. ASC Software helps supply chains scale their enterprise as well with highly customizable features and will provide a rapid ROI upon implementation.
What they do
ASC’s philosophy has always been to use a common sense approach to systems engineering coupled with the right technology for the job. By using this methodology, ASC provides customers with affordable, easy-to-use tools for managing complex situations. In fact, experience has shown that by strategically implementing tracking solutions, operational efficiency can increase from 70% to 100%, and accuracy from 65% to 99.99%.
General Mills, Conagra Foods, Exel, Dean Foods, Nestle-Purina, Nealanders, Greater Boston Food Bank, Gold Star Foods, PharMedium, Golden Foods, Taurus International, Behr, Kimberly-Clark Medical, Prairie Farms, Standard Register, Chrysler, Universal Studios, Reed & Barton, Celadon Trucking, Sharkey Transportation, Wine Country Gift Baskets
Supply Chain Product(s)
Product Key Features
- User Defined Reports: ASCTrac comes bundled with our own report writer which allows PC users to quickly and easily create their own reports without the assistance of IT personnel. Report templates can then be saved and retrieved on demand.
- Multiple Licensing Options: This makes ASCTrac affordable for most any size business. It can be licensed by number of concurrent users, as a server license with unlimited users, or as a multi-site Enterprise license. And, your original investment in ASCTrac can be fully applied to future upgrades as your business grows.
- Rapid Deployments & Fast ROI: Our systems can be implemented in weeks or months, not years. ASC’s deployment and training methodologies promote rapid implementation and quick user adoption of our solutions. A wide variety of off-the-shelf interfaces
- Intelligent Mobile Clients: This ASC exclusive and award winning design provides lightning fast response for wireless users by minimizing network bandwidth requirements while ensuring no lost transactions in the event of a momentary loss of connection to the WMS host.
- User Configurable Views: Data can be viewed the way you want to see it. Each system user can select the individual data fields that are displayed, the order in which they are displayed, with multiple sorts and filter types applied. Data views can then be saved for simple point & click access at any time.
Supply Chain Technology
ASCTrac’s scalable system architecture allows deployment in a variety of ways: on-premises server(s), Windows clusters, VMWare, and/or cloud/Saas environments. The core WMS is comprised of multiple software components for processing wireless transactions, enterprise printing labels/documents, extensive interface touch-points for external systems, as well as many other user-defined and application components. These software components can be run on a single server or spread across multiple servers/PCs to provide the performance you need based on the size of your business and scalable IT infrastructure.
ASCTrac WMS was engineered from the ground up for advanced “point-of-activity” work flows, insuring complete and accurate processing of all warehouse and manufacturing transactions. This design provides real-time visibility of all transactions, prevents errors from happening, directs workflow based on that data, and transfers the pertinent inventory and transactional information to other systems – connecting the dots of your supply chain.