Plex Systems Review
Who they are
Plex Systems has maintained a singular vision to drive significant cost, quality and productivity improvements for manufacturers, from the shop floor to the top floor. Plex Online is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for the manufacturing enterprise, delivering powerful, real-time interface.
What they do
Plex Systems originated internally at a manufacturing company, and was designed to resolve quality challenges, including production, distribution and global supply chains management issues.
American Axle & Manufacturing, Cuisine Solutions, Metaldyne Corporate, Oneda Corporation, Pepsi Bottling Group, Inteva, OKAY Industries, Shape Corp., United Plastics Corp, Wolverine Advanced Materials, GR Spring & Stamping, Ralco Industries
Supply Chain Product(s)
Plex Online for Manufacturing
Product Key Features
- Companies and their partners can get started with a basic Internet connection. Full deployment is measured in weeks (rather than the years associated with traditional ERP deployments) and benefits begin accruing immediately.
- Plex delivers its SaaS solution through secure data centers built from the ground up for continuous, secure, and reliable Web-based service delivery. The vendor offers industry-leading data recovery targets.
- With no need to license costly software or hardware or hire expensive implementation services, initial solution fees are less than half those of installed software. Also, with no technology to maintain, total cost of ownership is 5-10X less than installed software.
- Plex’s rapid application development (RAD) process and SaaS model deliver daily functionality enhancements and upgrades – automatically and free to all customers.
- Internet delivery, high usability, and immediate training drive rapid adoption, increasing solution ROI and value.
Supply Chain Technology
Plex Online is a SaaS solution that offers over 350 functional modules, providing companies instant access to vital information and management functions using a simple web browser. The on-demand solution features enterprise resource planning (ERP) functions such as accounting and finance modules, customer relationship management (CRM) features such as order entry and tracking, manufacturing execution systems (MES) function such as production scheduling and machine integration, and supply chain management (SCM) functions such as supplier quality and traceability
Plex Systems is a variable swiss army knife of ERP solutions. Plex Online delivers complete coverage to the enterprise, managing production, distribution and global supply chains, accounting, financials, compliance and human resources. Plex delivers best-in-class manufacturing solutions via the internet. Enterprises of all sizes can turn to Plex online to achieve greater efficiencies, lower costs, and higher customer satisfaction.